With a personal firewall, antispam, and the same antivirus and antispyware protection delivered by ESET NOD32® Antivirus, ESET Smart Security is the most comprehensive defense against Internet threats.
These threats come in many forms. In fact, by the time you finish reading this sentence, approximately 70 new variants of malware—viruses, trojans, worms, rootkits, spyware, and more—will have been released.
But ESET Smart Security will keep you safe. And with the addition of personal firewall software, you can proactively filter content, ensuring customized protection.
ESET Smart Security is a tightly integrated solution designed to protect computers from a range of threats. Built on the award-winning ESET NOD32 Antivirus and its powerful ThreatSense® engine, ESET Smart Security provides antispyware, antispam and customized firewall features to protect you, your family and your business from Internet threats.
ESET Smart Security provides:
* Proactive Protection: Utilizing ThreatSense—the industry's most advanced heuristics technology, capable of proactively recognizing threats—the window of vulnerability between malware outbreak and signature update is reduced. The included antispam and firewall software provide you with a total security solution.
* Precise Detection: ESET accurately identifies known and unknown threats. It consistently wins top awards from testing labs and is recognized for having zero false positives.
* Lightweight Design: Smart Security requires less memory and CPU power, allowing your computer to run fast, making more room for games, web browsing, and emailing.
* Fast Scanning Speeds: ESET Smart Security is a highly efficient program ensuring fast file scanning and product updates, while running quietly in the background.
Since many seem to have trouble installing this, here's what you need to do to get it working.
1. Uninstall NOD32 completely! That includes previous fixes and everything related!. If you didn't get this pre-cracked version working on the first try then uninstall it!
3. Install this version. When asked check set update parameters later.
4. If the setup asks you to restart after installing DO NOT RESTART! Click No instead!
5. Restart manually from the start menu
6. After restarting click Update in NOD32. After it updates it should say you have got 24695 Days remaining! If it doesn't then you have not followed this guide correctly